Red Hat Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management Exam On-site - Technology Training Certification
Study points for the exam
To help you prepare, review the exam objectives, which highlight the task areas you can expect to see on the exam.
Candidates should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Perform initial configuration of the CloudForms Appliance.
- Configure CloudForms database and network settings.
- Perform initial CloudForms configuration and configure server roles.
- Connect to one or more resource providers.
- Connect to a Red Hat Virtualization infrastructure provider.
- Connect to a Red Hat OpenStack®Platform cloud provider.
- Configure authentication and security.
- Create and utilize tenants.
- Create and utilize users, groups, and roles.
- Selectively grant access to virtual systems.
- Provision virtual systems.
- Provision virtual machines.
- Create provisioning key pairs.
- Create volumes and assign them to virtual machines.
- Use cloud-init to customize virtual machines.
- Perform other management tasks.
- Create and and apply SmartTags.
- Configure chargeback reporting.
- Configure reporting.
- Perform drift analyses.
- Configure alerts.
As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after reboot without intervention.
- Experienced Red Hat CloudForms administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Those who have attended Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)