HPE 480GB SATA 6G Mixed Use SFF (2.5in) SC 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications? HPE Servers Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read and write IOPS performance. HPE (MU) SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification ensuring reliable, high-performing drives. HPE Value SAS SSDs offer a significant performance boost over SATA SSDs with roughly twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, enabling you to improve transactional database workloads with affordable Value SAS SSDs. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that firmware comes from a trusted source. Icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive's status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
- HPE 960 GB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB SAS Mixed Use SFF/LFF (2.5/3.5-inch), SC/SCC/LPC, Value SAS, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs.
- HPE 480 GB, 960 GB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB SATA Mixed Use SFF (3.5-inch) SC, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs.
- HPE 1.6 TB NVMe Mixed Use SFF (2.5-inch) RW, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSD.
- HPE 1.6 TB, 3.2 TB, 6.4 TB NVMe x8 Lanes Mixed Use, HHHL, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware Cards.
HPE SSDs offer High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- Ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
- Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
- 12Gbs SAS, 6Gbs SATA, and NVMe.
HPE Value SAS SSDs Offer Twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, Significantly Improving Workload Performance
- HPE Value SAS SSDs support 12Gbs, versus SATA SSDs at 6Gbs.
- Optimized for enterprise application workloads, HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to do more work with fewer servers by improving and consolidating transactional database workloads.
- HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to reduce operating costs for storing, powering and maintaining servers, as well as reducing your data center footprint.
- Available in a variety of storage capacities, HPE Value SAS SSDs are the perfect choice for supporting read-intensive and mixed-use applications.