Fortinet FAN-612N External Antenna (N type)
FAN-612R and FAN-612N 120° Sector
FAN-612R and FAN-612N are a dual-band 2-element 120 degree sector antenna for use in 802.11n MIMO applications. The antenna provides coverage of 2.4 to 2.5 GHz and 4.9 to 5.9 GHz in a single antenna radome. The light weight and durable construction and UV-protected radome made of plastic allow both indoor and outdoor installation. Usage scenarios include:
- This antenna is also suitable for coverage of large rectangular areas like shopping centers, courtyards and hallways.
- Two FAN-612R can be used with the FAP-223B to provide full dual-band dual-radio 802.11a/b/g/n MIMO coverage. Outdoor coverage can be provided by placing FAP-223B indoor and the antenna outdoor on the opposite side of the wall.
- FAN-612N can be used with the FAP-222B to provide full dual-band dual-radio 802.11a/b/g/n MIMO coverage.
- 2.40 GHz to 2.50 GHz
- 4.90 GHz to 5.90 GHz
- Wireless Data Network
- FAN-612N External Antenna (N type)
- 4 x Drywall
- Concrete Wall Anchors
- 2 x 120cm Cables with N Connectors
Fortinet FAP-223B Wireless Access Point