Buslink CipherShield AES 128-bit Encryption External Slim Drive
CipherShield design features a chip embedded in the access key which matches the chip on the controller board. Since CipherShield encrypts data independent of the operating system; removing the drive and connecting it directly to the SATA BUS will not defeat the encryption. Units are supplied with two keys and registration is required for key duplication.
Buslink CipherShield AES 128-bit Encryption External Slim drive ensures high level of data integrity and security. The drive will automatically lock down its content once power is shut off. And without both access keys, data will not be seen or accessed in the event of theft or loss of the external drive. All Buslink drives are housed in a stackable metal alloy case which dissipates heat and are pre-formatted for 100% quality control and convenience to the user.
- Small, lightweight, and portable for ultimate mobility
- CipherShield Smart Insert technology with CipherKey to authenticate the drive
- Encryption is on the removable hardware key; can be removed and stored away to prevent unauthorized access
- NIST compliant AES 128-bit hardware encryption algorithm
- HIPAA compliant
- Faster, easier to use, and provide better security than software encryption
- Operates independently to the OS: does not require separate drivers
- BUSlink CipherShield AES 128-bit Encryption External Slim Drive
- 2 x Security Keys
- USB Cable
- User Manual